Morgellons disease.

Mysterious disease in which different-colored fibers pop out of the afflicted person’s skin.

Post date: Friday, May 12th, 2006.

Tags: Deadly Disease Unexplained.

« previous postback to breaking newsnext post »

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

60 Responses to “Morgellons disease.”

1. At 6:20 pm on November 7th, 2010, Ron W. wrote: #

Ran a net search on Morgellons Disease and found what looks like a solution for those suffering from this problem. Check out this website, http://loveforlife.com.au/node/4578. And as we are all spiritual beings having a human experience, one might also want to check out another site.
    This lady has been healing anything for the last 15 years, and teaches how to do this all over the world. http://www.thetahealing.com/. Namaste.

2. At 1:27 am on December 3rd, 2010, Kirk Jacobs wrote: #

I am secreating ????? something from my inside elbow,elbow pit whatever which is scarlet red, mingled with a delightful sprinkling of yellowish white pimples positivly delightful!!! On the downside I’m getting kinda tired of it and would like yaknow TO GET RID OF IT. That and the fibers and tingle, jingle ho f—— ho part of it,other than that I’m pretty gosh damn damn tired of dealing with tlb [those little bastards] or in the case some Dr,s tbb, you get the drift. To be perfectaly up front worm workers of the world rise up you have nothing to lose but your fibers or leasions scabs whatever
    i have a celebrated past of rabble rousing instigating & etc. If these ever was a reason to rouse and irritate or whatever it will take NOW IS THE TIME. As I peck this out with numb fingers which goes clear down to my toes yeah I’m sure now is the time. Seriously peeved people need only to reply all ideas welcome with the motivation of further action is necessary to put the put the headlines in awareness kjacobs@wyoming.com

3. At 11:03 pm on January 16th, 2012, SUNNY wrote: #

Fresh paw paw kills it. Eat the flesh the skin and the seeds. I replaced one meal a day with paw paw and now I have my life back. For sores – blend the skin and seeds and apply.-Also use only pure soap (you’ll find it on the MMS AUSTRALIA site) rinse hair with apple cider vinegar). You must not apply any petroleum product on the skin -so this rules out wearing (most)makeup or applying (most)creams. And definitely do not use nail polish or remover

4. At 9:37 pm on January 23rd, 2012, crokof wrote: #

Would some one please help….

5. At 10:46 am on April 17th, 2012, Fluorescent wrote: #

Good’ay, After 6 years of being misdiagnosed by doctors and specialists, today was the the last time. I asked a top dermatologist at RPA Sydney if they knew anything about Morgellons, and was told it does not exist. Not only do I , but my 3 young children do. The immune suppressants meds I have been given to treat the symptoms nearly killed me because of Lyme disease .
    We all need to to read the science at morgellons research.com Hurry up Aust Government pull your head out of the sand. It is real. It is horrifying

6. At 6:47 am on January 19th, 2013, Susan King wrote: #

I still haven’t had a diagnosis,waiting for a test to come back. It is breaking out all over my arms. I am finding really difficult to explain to one of my daughters that I am not stressed or delusional. She lives some distance away. I am thinking that if I cannot convince my daughter that I may have this malady how ever can i convince others that have to treat me. I so understand the frustration sufferers of Morgellons have. I am dumbfounded at the lack of empathy by medical fraternity )At least my doctor cares enough to test it,I have heard of many that have been refused a test because they are so convinced the person has mental problems. Its no wonder that people think there is some conspiracy seeing they are bent on giving it a psychological reason.

7. At 7:57 am on March 30th, 2013, Lisa wrote: #

I have been fighting Morgellons for the past three years. I have tried many remedies, but these are the ones which I now feel have made my life liveable again. I hope this helps other sufferers.

Bio feedback
    Daily Resveretrol tablets
    Clorophyl detox (2 teaspoons daily)
    Vitamin E cream on lesions
    Wash/shower hair daily
    Parasite elimination tablets

8. At 2:31 am on June 7th, 2013, jiggyme wrote: #

Hi I have just been diagnosed with all four. ….I have been consciously been dealing with this the past 10 months but have discovered I have been very sick for more than ten years . I had a series of strokes 4 years ago…’babesia’ seems to be the cause of them which rings true as the doctors couldn’t explain the small particles of matter swimming across my vision causing me dizzy spells and forcing times my eyes too cross..weird and the doctors said it was cholesterol. .4 years later I have a plausible answer as I was only 40yrs old at the time.
    For s long time I felt cursed..seriosly like a dark mojo was taking over my life and most things in my life have had a negative poor outcome when they shouldn’t. Monday for the first time in many many years I felt the curse i believed i had on me was lifted.!! I found a doctor who could help me with this crazy illness that presented itself on my face, Just at a time when things were looking up for me finally BAM The past 10 months have been pure hell.!!! I started to concede to the notion I was going ‘mad’ that my mind was dwindling away, and there was a time I was smart, savy and unafraid of my world?! I was diminishing fast.but not knowing it wasn’t just me…I was very ill….not crazy. ..not insane…not delusional…not a picker…not a self harmer.. not a junkie..not a I felt the pain and guilt of all these assumptions and started to believe it was true! I was committed a week ago by the ROYAL BRISBANE HOSPITAL ‘ER’ STAFF FOR delusional un rational behavior that was clearly caused by the pot I had tested positive for.!! Good work Dr Patrick of the rbh. He cased me terrible trouble with my family with what he disclosed over the telephone of my condition..’delusional’and totally lost it were his words ti my son.so who knows what he saud about me on the phone to csuse the reaction of my family that until then I had support, after my trip to The RBH, THE SUPPORT I so needed, he had tarnished and damaged due to his ‘personal’opinion of me. As he himself said I was the ‘lady with alien wings coming out of my mouth’which were the triage doctors’ opinion it seemed.upon realizing immediately I had already lost the battle for a disgnosis.i then had to fight like hell to get out cause I wadnt crazy!! But that is just one of my stories about doctors and how I have been treated because of this!!!
    I am now finding out the real problem is not the disease, its the medical profession and government who fall into the same ignorant trap as Dr Patrick sadly confirms. Suffers need compasion, help and understanding ..fingers crossed I can help with this campaign of awareness that is so desperately needed world wide….is there anyone in Brisbane suffer at the moment? Would love to connect and chat…cheers

9. At 6:54 pm on July 12th, 2013, Kell wrote: #

Hi.
    Has anyone suffered from what I call Electric shocks or major stings when touching one of these fibres? The bizarre fibre I came in contact with was blue and looked like a small piece of cotton wool.
    Help please.
    My email is kellsmith32@hotmail.com

10. At 5:34 pm on May 13th, 2014, Betty Trestain wrote: #

I also have morgellons –I live in Sydney–Could someone please have a look at this website and let me know what you all think about the research in this website. thankyou